– Happy Mother’s Day –
Hello everyone and Happy Mother’s Day! I found a good recipe for chocolate and hazelnuts cookies (yummy!) but I made it vegan with some variations.
It is really easy and you will find all the ingredients and preparation below.
• 300 g plain flour
• 80 g brown sugar
• 100 g hazelnuts
• 80 g extra virgin olive oil
• 40 g cocoa powder
• 100 g dark chocolate chips
• 140 ml soy milk
- Preheat oven at 170°C.
- In a large bowl sift the flour and cocoa powder, add the sugar and hazelnuts (roughly chopped).
- Then pour in olive oil and chocolate chips, stirring until you will obtain a granular mixture.
- Continue to work the mixture while adding soy milk. You should obtain a fairly firm mass, with the consistency of a short pastry.
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the dough with a rolling pin to a thickness of about 5 mm and obtain the biscuits with the help of different molds (I used small and big hearts, a flower and a round mold).
- Place the biscuits, spacing them apart, on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and bake for about 15 minutes. Check the cooking with a toothpick.